- Present A.C.C. members or professional photographers are not eligible to enter.
There will be two sections
- ‘Secondary’ – 11 years up to and including 18 year olds and ‘Adults’ – 19 years and above.
Entered images will be as:
- A) Unmounted prints (as they are to be displayed) no larger than A5 (21cm x 15cm), landscape or portrait. OR as
- B) emails from phones, tablets, cameras or computers. Emailed images should be sent as ‘jpegs’ and titled.
- The images should not have been entered for any other competition.
- Each person can enter up to 3 images, each one accompanied with: a “Title”, the candidates ‘Name’, ‘Section’, ‘Address’, email address and a ‘Contact telephone number’.
- Send your prints along with the completed Entry Form to: A.C.C. c/o 123 Woodcot Ave. Baildon. Shipley. BD17 6QS
- Emailed images, along with information from the Entry Form, to be sent to: email@example.com
- There will be no entry fee.
- All entries must be the candidate’s own work.
- Submitted prints cannot be returned (copyright remains with the author). All images may be used for publicity purposes. Receipt of entries cannot be acknowledged.
- Issues of privacy: no permission is required for photographing in public places, (it is polite to have permission of identifiable people photographed in public).
- There will be a prize of £100 for the image judged best in the ‘Adult’ section and £50 in the ‘Secondary’ section. The first three finalists in the Adult and Secondary sections will also be offered one year’s free membership to Aireborough Camera Club.
- The final date on which entries will be accepted for the competition is Friday 18th August 2017.
- The winners in each section will be informed by Thursday 31st August with presentations at the club’s first meeting of the new season in September 2017.
- Entries for the competition will be accepted from Monday 1st May 2017.
- Depending on the number of prints entered there will be an exhibition of the winners and selected prints after the winners have been informed. Date and Venue TBA
Click below for the Entry Form
Open Competition Flyer
2017 OPEN COMPETITION FLYER